Bachelor of Architecture
Al Salama Institute of Architecture has painstakingly developed the B arch curriculum to give students mastery in both academic and practical aspects of the field, equipping them with the knowledge and skills required to excel in all areas of the architectural profession The program uses a multidisciplinary approach to further develop student's critical thinking and creative problem skills. This gives them a broad sense of awareness and understanding to help them engage with the world in more effective and meaningful ways. Our mentors assist students in every step of the way to make sure they are prepared for the unique challenges of today's world and the challenges faced by contemporary architects.
- Candidates must have a valid NATA score (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) or Equivalent as per statutory norms.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Entrance Test Type:
Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA/JEE)
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) is a 5 year full-time duration program. It is comprised of 10 semesters. It focuses on the subjects from the fields of engineering, arts and technology to the professional practice of architecture. B.Arch. is a generous mix of both theory and studio exercises.
- Position of Chief Architects in Central Government, State Government, Military, PWD Departments.
- Position of Lecturer, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors with Respect to Experience in Architecture Colleges.
- Own a Firm, Building Surveyor
- Project Manager in Builders & Developers Company
- Town Planner
- Junior Architect, 3D Visualizer
- Structural Engineer
- Interior and Spatial Designer
- Historic Building Inspector
- Landscape Architect
- Mentor in Scholastic Field
- Planning Development Surveyor, Etc..
- B. Arch. Course Approved by Council of Architecture New Delhi, India
- Program Academically Affiliated to University of Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala, India
- Program Professionally Affiliated by Indian Institute of Architects, Mumbai, India
- Professional Internship, Professional Interactions, Site Visit and Exchange Programs
- Bloom's Taxonomy Learning System
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- Evaluation through Case Studies and Analysis
- Study Tours for the Study of Architecture Heritage
- Practical Training in Multinational Companies.
- Basic Design
- Theory of Design
- Building Materials and Construction
- Theory of Structures
- History of Architecture
- Architectural Drawing and Graphics
- Visual arts & Presentation
- Model-Making Workshop
- Building Climatology
- Building Science Lab
- C A A D Laboratory-Auto Cad, Sketch up, Revit, Archi cad
- Site Surveying and Analysis
- Water Supply and Sanitation
- Lighting & Electrical Services
- HVAC & Mechanical Services
- Landscape Design
- Specification, Estimation and Costing
- Interior Design
- Town Planning
- Urban Designing
- Energy Efficient Architecture
Apply to Get Course Details
College & Facilities
“For me architecture is all about the time you spend on it, and especially the site visits, where you are really put into your practice and get experienced”
AFSAL SAID MUBARAK
“It is a privilege to study daily in our modern campus surrounded by such inspiring people. I am fulfilling my dream while creating unforgettable life experiences along the way.”
AJITH KRISHNA . R
“I had some good opportunities. I was lucky to have the chance to do things differently"